The Student CRM roadshow is always out and about. Student CRM is next exhibiting at the UCAS Digital Marketing and Social Media Conference on Friday 18th October 2013. Come to London and take a look at the UK’s most loved ‘Student CRM’ – our cloud computing SaaS solution for Universities and Colleges. Besides meeting the Data Harvesting team on our exhibition stand (yes, lots of free giveaways again!) you have plenty to discover on this one-day conference for Marketing and communications professionals from the higher education sector:
UCAS describe this event as:
The Digital Marketing and Social Media Conference 2013 will be focussed on providing the tools and knowledge to help you enhance your digital marketing potential.
Key themes for the conference include:
- Maximise audience reach, minimise cost - 25 digital trends to take away - Future Index
- Higher education - why is a user experience led digital strategy so important now? -Webcredible
- How Google Panda and Penguin have created the 'new SEO' - Emarketeers
- Delivering an Exceptional Student Experience - IBM and South Staffordshire College
- Social Media best practice - nurturing your digital customer - Havas People
- Student engagement through mobile technology
Who should attend?
Marketing and communications professionals from the higher education sector.
- The key components of a successful online brand
- Optimising your digital assets for mobile devices
- Email campaigns - personalisation and amplification
- Social Media best practice - nurturing your digital customer
Networking opportunities to share knowledge