We're growing and we're looking for more talented individuals to join the DH team.
We're on a mission to help UK universities successfully recruit more students. By being part of the team who provides Student CRM, you will have the opportunity to shape how Universities recruit students using the UK's most loved student recruitment solution.
If you would like to join us on this exciting journey, please fill in your details below along with a covering letter to register your interest. We'll make sure we read every word you write and get back to you ASAP.
At Data Harvesting we’re committed to recruiting and retaining a happy, high performing workforce. We value all of our employees and we understand that everyone contributes to the success of DH. We believe our employee package reflects this:
- we offer salary and career progression to attract, retain and motivate all DH-ers.
- we have a cool working environment - modern and air conditioned offices.
- health & wellbeing - we provide an Employee Assistance Package and a Healthcare Cashplan for all DH-ers to help take care of body and mind.
- an active lifestyle - with the on site provision of showers you can build active travel into your schedule before or after work.
- birthday bonus - an extra day off if your birthday falls on a work day so you don’t have to come to work.
- additional holiday - we offer 23 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays.
- an annual Christmas Party for all employees and partners.
- CPD support - we fund training events and seminars to support your CPD.
- other benefits - childcare vouchers, employee benefits voucher scheme and cycle scheme.
Who are we?
Data Harvesting is the home of Student CRM. We're a technology company based in Poole and our student recruitment solution is used in many of the UK's leading universities.
We've been working with UK universities since 1997 and we're well established in the UK HE sector. We believe that every student should have a fantastic experience throughout one of the most important times of their life whilst they choose their university. We believe that our solution, Student CRM, enables this to happen and therefore makes a positive impact on thousands of students' lives.
How it all started
In the summer of ‘97 founder Dom Yeadon bootstrapped the very first web solution to manage customers’ data captured online from web forms. Instant demand came from the corporate and charity sectors. This customer data was then securely integrated with the customers’ own legacy and back-office solutions to increase their own workflow effectiveness. This small tech startup would eventually grow into Data Harvesting as we know it today.
Please fill in your details below along with a covering letter to register your interest in working at Data Harvesting.
Our Equal Opportunities Statement
Data Harvesting recognises its obligations under the Equality Act 2010 to eliminate discrimination in the workplace and in wider society and we are committed to to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants.
Our Equal Opportunities Policy, aims to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.