International Recruitment: Executive Summary
International recruitment is very different from domestic recruitment. You depend on international recruitment agents to help recruit students from overseas markets. Student CRM already supports International Officers from UK Universities by providing them with our specialist apps, built specifically to meet the fast-changing dynamics of multiple markets.
- Online application forms for students and agents.
- Overseas students can apply online, upload documentary evidence to satisfy conditions and monitor application progress.
- You get real-time numbers of applications in each status.
ATTENDING overseas events
- Invite students to come and see you at overseas recruitment events.
- Record interviews and even on the spot offers against each student.
- Collect student details on iPads and send out automatic follow-ups.
Home Office, UKBA & Tier 4
- Helps you to comply with UKBA's immigration and visa procedures.
- Supports your team as they work with Tier 4, deposits, meeting conditions, CAS letters and agent partnering.
- It works the way you do, with everything recorded and stored centrally.
Managing overseas agents
- Store all agent details centrally online.
- Keep business and contact details up to date.
- Communicate to each region, market or agency with market-specific information.
- Grant agents access to the built-in Agent Portal, so they can apply and track application progress,