You have access to many different built-in reports in Student CRM.
Every time Student CRM performs an action, it stores a record of who did what and when, for example ‘Sally Smith requested a prospectus online at 13:00 on 12 Nov 2013’ or ‘Touchpoint #4 (email) was sent to Chris Brown at 14:45 on 12 Nov 2013’, etc.
The Events Log is used for two purposes: to maintain an audit trail of every interaction your University has with each student, and to generate reports.
There are two ways to generate reports: on-platform and off-platform. The on-platform reports are available at any time for logged-in users to view in separate apps inside Student CRM. They are fixed operational reports to support teams, such as: ‘how many bookings so far for one open day’, etc.
The off-platform reports are not available for viewing inside Student CRM, but are instead available within your own University’s chosen reporting tools, like BI tools: Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau or IBM’s Cognos. These off-platform reports are suited to detailed strategic analysis of bulk data sets covering many years.
Rely on one source of data to ensure your reports are always up to date and accurate
- In each Student CRM app you will find reports specific to that activity.
- If you have 5 remaining open days it will show you top level details about how close to your overall bookings targets you are.
- For operational needs these reports serve the CRM users well, as they organise and run those particular recruitment activities.
- Your Open Days Coordinator can monitor progress and make adjustments to each day as required.
- Connect your chosen BI tools via ODBC to your Student CRM data available in our Data Warehouse cluster.
- All data is stored in an Amazon RedShift Data Warehouse cluster within the EEA.
- Choose the tables and fields you need to work with in your chosen BI tool.
- Create and share your own dashboards including live drilldown reports with non-CRM users.